Sunday, May 11, 2008

I finally gave in!!-Mothers Day!


After watching my mom and half the ward blogging i decided to join the blogging world!!


So today is Mothers Day. First off, I have to thank my mom for all that she has done for me! Shes amazing, incredible, wonderful and so much more!! Thank you mom for all that you do for me.
I love mothers day. thank you to all the women in my life. you are all examples of great women. Amy, Laura, Megan,(that's just the beginning) i love you all!!
personally, I can't wait to be a mother. its always been my dream to have a HUGE family with like, 10 kids. i watch movies like "Cheaper By The Dozen" and i think that looks so much fun. i love the little girls in the ward and i just am so drawn to them. i can't wait to have some of my own.(but not for a loooong time) i am one of those people that have planned out everything, from my kids names to the color of my future kitchen. yes, I'm a dork. today in young women's, our lesson was about preparing to go to the temple, and i defiantly can't wait. that will be the best day of my life. sister McDowell gave an amazing talk today that really touched me. i can't wait until I'm a mother.

6 comments:

Mary said...

you will be the best mother ever. I love you and love being your Mom.

megan allen said...

Caitlin, you're awesome! I love your guts!!! You have such a strong testimony and am so thankful that you are so willing to share it and live it. I know the girls in yw learn from you and your example. Thank You!

Sam said...

Cool job!!! nice blog though

Jake the Snake said...

very cool. nice blog!!!!!!

Clint said...

Now I'll be counting on you for at least 10 grandchildren. Go for 12 if you can. You're an awesome daughter and I love you so much. I love driving you to Maria's every morning for school.

laurakrummenacher said...

We all love you Caitlin! I'm so happy to have you in my family's life so that my girls have such a great example to look up to!