Wednesday, May 14, 2008

LIGHT!!



So i'm in this performing group called LIGHT and its amazing. The people in it are my best friends and will be forever and ever. The kids in it are amazing and wonderful!! I'm so blessed to be a part of such a great group. It costs a lot of money and i have no time for anything else but it is so incredible, its worth it all. We are always doing performances and firesides and they are so fun and great. You should try and come. This group has made me who I am today. The spirit is always there and it is so strong and amazing. I hope you all can come to a performance or fireside and be truly enlightened!! :)

* the first picture is us in Branson Missouri in our fireside outfits.

* the second one is in Independence and it was amazing because we got to sing there and it was beautiful.

4 comments:

Mary said...

what a great thing. I'm glad you did LIGHT and are going to do it for 2 more years.

megan allen said...

Caitlin, I am so glad you made that decision! I was with your mom at first (for doing pom) but you definintely CHOSE THE RIGHT!

laurakrummenacher said...

Definately the right decision. I'm so glad you're in it so we can see all the great shows! So fun!

Camille said...

I loved your concert, thanks for inviting me! Would love to go to more--you know I LOVE that kind of thing.